We are a company that is safe, strong, and secure. A.M. Best, an independent insurance analyst, has awarded us an (A-) “Excellent” rating since 1982.
Despite the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic brought, Catholic Life Insurance finished 2020 in a solid financial position. As we celebrate our 120th year of service, the following results show our financial strength and stability:
- Assets increased to $1.2 billion
- Insurance in force exceeded $2.2 billion
- Surplus climbed to $105 million
- Revenue reached $115 million
- Net gains before dividends exceeded $2.1 million
- The solvency ratio equaled 109.38
Best of all, Catholic Life has no debt and has ample liquidity.