Join our family and become a Catholic Life Insurance Sales Agent. Our Agents are highly-qualified independent contractors who work to help customers identify their financial needs. Our Agents recommend the appropriate life insurance or annuity products that will provide these customers with protection, security, and peace of mind. We are currently expanding in the following states: Texas, Arizona, Louisiana, and New Mexico.
What does this job require?
You must be a licensed agent or be willing to become licensed within 6 months of contracting with us. You must also possess effective networking and relationship skills, as well as a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful. We prefer prior outside sales experience and require a satisfactory credit/background check. You must also meet the minimum sales production requirements.
Why become a Catholic Life Sales Agent?
Our Agents enjoy a wide array of benefits while working with Catholic Life Insurance.
- The solid reputation of working with an AM Best “A-Excellent” rated company
- A diverse product portfolio
- Unlimited income potential based on production
- Flexible hours (part-time or full-time)
- Training & field support
- A generous co-op marketing program
- Access to our underwriting staff
- Incentive trips & contests
Please call Director of Agent Recruiting Greg Ovino at 210-635-1781 for more information.