If you are a veteran or a member of the armed forces who will soon transition to civilian life, a career in life insurance sales could be ideal for you. Partnering with Catholic Life is a way for you to augment any military benefits you may have as you seek your new career. At Catholic Life, we value the leadership skills and discipline that you learned while in the military.
What does this job require?
You must be a licensed agent or be willing to become licensed within six months of contracting with us. You must also possess effective networking and relationship skills, as well as a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful. We prefer prior outside sales experience and require a satisfactory credit/background check. You must also meet the minimum sales production requirements.
Why become a Catholic Life Sales Agent?
Our Agents enjoy a wide array of benefits while working with Catholic Life Insurance.
- The solid reputation of working with an AM Best “A-Excellent” rated company
- A diverse product portfolio
- Unlimited income potential based on production
- Flexible hours (part-time or full-time)
- Training & field support
- A generous co-op marketing program
- Access to our underwriting staff
- Incentive trips & contests
Please call the Director of Agent Recruiting Greg Ovino at 210-635-1781 for more information.