As we celebrate the Christmas season, it’s a great time to reflect on the importance of faith, family, and financial well-being.
There’s no better way to show your family that you care than by purchasing life insurance. A life insurance policy can give them peace of mind. But, more importantly, the coverage can help pay for funeral expenses, replace lost income, or pay off a mortgage, should the unexpected happen. Besides, life insurance may be more affordable than you think.
Consider the following facts.
- More than 50% of Americans overestimate the cost of life insurance by 300%.
- 106 million American adults are without life insurance or underinsured.
- Only 50% of Americans reported owning life insurance.
- 30% of Americans believe life insurance is only for the end-of-life expenses, leading them not to purchase enough to provide income replacement or allow for wealth transfer.
- 47% of all people in the United States had no life insurance coverage, according to LIMRA’s 2022 Insurance Barometer Study.
Our Simplified Issued Term Life Insurance plan can provide you with the coverage your family needs at a price you can afford. In most cases, you will spend less per day than you would on an average cup of coffee.
This product has the shortest application that we have ever designed! There’s no medical exam or time-wasting doctor’s visit. Instead, we use your answers to four health questions to determine approval. And unlike other products, you don’t have to be in perfect health to be approved.
Our Simplified Issued Term Life product is a five-year level term that renews every five years and ends at age 80. Premiums increase as you enter each new five-year age band. In addition, Catholic Life offers five death benefit options to choose from to fit your needs.
Best of all, your agent can write you and your spouse on the same application. Act now! Reach out to your agent today to determine if this product could fit your family’s needs.
Please contact an Agent to learn more.